Hello all

This blog is about the art of savoir faire, sauciness and style and the fuller figure.

Fashion is about dressing according to what's fashionable. Style is more about being yourself ~ Oscar de la Renta.


Click on Flag or Select Your Language to Translate

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali

Monday 8 January 2018

No Waist

When googling 'Plus size clothing', one of the websites was Trendy Plus Size Clothes which didn't help much so back to google's plus size clothing I clicked on 'images' and liked this.


Going to view the page it led me to Trendy Plus Size Clothes but showed different dresses. (I haven't yet learned how to navigate their website to bring these up.)

Looking at the Eclectic Sun Dress took me to Serengeti. The dress sizes range from S to 3X. But there I struck problems.
Above: Eclectic Sun Dress - Serengeti

Their size chart


When comparing my measurements, I find my bust size is a 2X, my waist larger than a 3X and my hips are a 1X. I have no waist, unless I dress in a sack and look like a tent, what hope do I have of looking nice?

FINDING YOUR SIZE
Misse's sizes (2-18) are designed to fit the average frame and proportions.
Petite sizes (2P-18P) are proportioned for women 5'4" and under (shorter body length, reduced rise, inseam and skirt length for bottoms, reduced body and sleeve length for tops, dresses and jackets.)
Women's sizes (1X-3X) are proportioned to fit full-figured women.
If you are between sizes, order the larger size.


How to take your measurements


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...